samedi 30 avril 2016

wifi problems

Hi guys ive exhausted all kinds of options to fix my issue but now I'm at a lost. I've had a g3 for about a year now and never had an issue. Until maybe 2 weeks ago. My WiFi will not stay connected to any internet I've tried. My WiFi, my work one, even McDonalds. Pretty much anything it will connect then disconnect. Make them completed undiscoverable. Stay connected for an hour, 2 hours. Completely unpredictable.

I'm currently running OctOS MM rom. Before that though I was running resurrection remix (5.1.1) which is when it started. I've done several wipes. I've even wiped the internal storage. I'm starting to think it's a hardware failure but I really don't know. Anyone have any thoughts in the subject. Sorry this is a little long. ( my actual data works great but I live in a deadzone so I need my WiFi lol)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rIB7LG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire