vendredi 29 avril 2016

Marshmallow (3.39.531.7) RUU problem- PLEASE HELP!

Hi, my Tmobile M9 is softbricked after relocking the bootloader while trying to run the RUU to get back to stock so I could trade it in at an EcoATM...

Problem is, after UAC pops up and the Installshield works in the background for less than a minute, it closes, without extracting rom.zip or popping anything up at all.

I am running a Dell Inspiron 14r (N4110) running windows 10 pro 64-bit, dotnet and visual c redistributable 2008 x86 are installed, sync manager is uninstalled, the phone WAS running ViperOneM9 4.3.something with twrp 3.0.0.0-r2 (can't boot into twrp), the bootloader is locked, S-ON, MID and CID should never have been changed, to my knowledge, and I can't run the fastboot oem commands to find out. I also tried the OPJAIMG.zip method but let's not worry about what went wrong there right this second.

I'M ABOUT TO BREAK MY DAMN PHONE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QFIqYA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire