vendredi 29 avril 2016

Help with GearWatchDesigner

Hello,
I have been playing with the beta of Samsung's GearWatchDesigner software. I have created a working watch face and have it running on my Gear S2. What I am trying to do is, the watch face I am using has a box on it to display the day, but I'm not sure how to set that up in the project.
I used png files for the hands and background. I also have a png file that has the day numbers from 1 to 31 in a vertical set up. Does it maybe have to be in a circle? And how would it be integrated into the project to change the number every day? I saw that you can set up an additional "hand" that syncs with the day but it also has rotation settings and a vertical layout shouldn't rotate, that's why I'm wondering if I need to find a circular layout for the numbers.
Thanks for any help in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21k7fkK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire