vendredi 29 avril 2016

How to reply to Google Hangouts from the Gear S2

Just bought the watch today and so far I'm liking it. I realized that some people were posting you could not reply to Hangouts messages from the watch and after searching over some old threads on another forum I found one about the Gear S where some guy said that after installing the Android Wear app from the Play Store all of a sudden he could now reply to Hangouts messages through his watch. It didn't make sense why that would work, but I downloaded Android Wear to my phone to check it out anyways. Miraculously now I'm able to reply to Hangouts messages from the watch just like you can from the messaging app, etc. And best of all since I use Google Voice for all of my calls and SMS messages through Hangouts for all of my text messages, when I reply to a hangout from my watch it shows up on the other persons phone. If I could only figure out a way to get all of the Google Voice alias numbers for my contacts I could make all incoming/outgoing calls and texts from my phone AND watch use my Google Voice number...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NGLWas
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire