jeudi 28 avril 2016

Please help! Bricked but fixable, but not sure how!

Ok, so here it goes:
I own a at&t galaxy s4 active , the day the lollipop ota came , I updated successfuly. THEN, I used KINGROOT and successfully temp rooted it.... HERE'S WHERE MY SCREWUP comes in- I DIDN'T flash any custom recovery, and while I was deleting some system bloatware, I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE BUILD.PROP!! Now the phone will boot,, but not into the OS.

I know its a VERY dumb rookie mistake, I'm new to Samsung devices, I've always been an HTC guy, and I'm definitely not New to rooting , unlocking bootloaders, etc. But Never on Samsung devices...
So I'm pleading, if anyone can give me any advice on how to fix this, PLEASE lemme know, it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Uk4PS3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire