jeudi 28 avril 2016

CM bug not allowing me to view notifications or tiles??

Hi I was running jgcaaps cm ROM from December and it was amazing. So It being a few months I decided to update.

However when updating I (I always do full wipes) noticed that after android booted up I couldn't swipe down from the notification shade? It just gets stuck and doesn't open down to the quick tiles.

Also when downloading or doing anything that normally shows up in the notification shade, it simply doesnt.

I tried an AOSP ROM and its no longer an issue. Im pretty sure it is something with CM as I tried 2 other cm based ROMs and sure enough it was still happening.

Just curious if anyone has experienced this and knows if there is a fix? i do like the endless customization options that CM offers but this is a huge issue that just started happening to me.

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Th1AG7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire