jeudi 28 avril 2016

Lumia 620 no service after flash

Hi. Sorry for my english.
I was trying to unlock the bootloader with wpinternals, and i used an sbl3 that was bad. So the phone turn into QHSUSB_DLOAD mode.
I tried to fix that flashing emergency HEX and MBN whith thor2, but only the Hex is flashed and appears an error.
Later i read that with wp internals i could fix the bootloader, so i did it, and the phone turns on ok.
But now, i can't register on operator net, there's an icon like "prohibited signal". When i search for providers, i can see them, but the phone don't work.

It's not a hardware or SIM problem (works everything, except for signal).

I flashed amber, cyan, from various codes. With thor, with wpinternals, with FFU and with VPL. Nothing works.

My product code is 059S2W7.

There's some tool to flash the emergency MBN? Or any other suggest?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Th1DSw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire