samedi 30 avril 2016

boot verification failed after marshmellow update

I got the software update notification for my lg g3 with at&t and clicked it, it did the software update to my knowledge...i watched it go from 0% to 100% in both steps or both phases. Then it said it needed to restart, i clicked ok or maybe it was continue and the phone powered off to restart...It pulled up tgeo lg title screen or whatever you want to call it and in the top left corner it said boot verification failed!!, and then cause-different hash. Before this update my o hone w i rked perfectly, not one problem.
Now as far as trying to fix it; ive removed the battery and ive done the factory setting reset that would end up deleting all my info. The battery thing did nothing and the factory reset would start and then the screen would go blank and then nothing. Someone please help me get my phone working again.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y036Av
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire