samedi 30 avril 2016

SM-G900M Stuck in bootloop

My SM-G900M is stuck in a boot loop.

When this happened, I Tried to do a factory reset plus cleaning cache in recovery. However this didnot fix my problem so I decided to reflash using odin, so i download the official rom and installed it but again same issue happened. After so much research and headache I installed CWM and did a kalvic, factory reset + format system a few times then I reflashed it afterwards. This seemed to have made the boot loop even worse since I doesn't pass through samsung galaxy s5 powered by android logo. That where the boot loop happens.

So overall I have tried
Reflashing ROM about 5 or 6 times using odin
Flashing a custom recovery multiple times
Factory reset
Clean cache + kalvic
FORMAT system and boot
Pulling the battery out for about a trillion times
Flashing ROM + PIT FILE + BOOTLOADER with odin
Flashing only the PIT File, Only the BOOTLOADER, Both Together
Flashing a custom kernel

Current result:
An Expensive Brick :crying:
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VZq0dS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire