samedi 30 avril 2016

Band Setup Problem South America (select band GSM and UMTS menu)

Good day

I am currently in Venezuela and I just received a Moto X pure literally just get it out of the box. When I plug the SIM on the device recognized it I could receive SMS and Calls but no data, no 3G no H+, no 4g. I double checked the APN and nothing. So I look some Info and found this app from the store called "Network" which i think its just a shortcut to the *#*#numbers#*#* anyway below there was an option "lte/gsm/cdma auto (prl)" i change this to other options to try to force LTE but nothing worked. So going desperated press the three dots menu on top and click "select radio band" and by mistake selected USA Band. Inmediatly lost signal and now the decvice doesnt recognize the sim card anymore. I tried to go back to this menu (select radio band) but the only options i see are "USA Band Cellular and PCS" none of this working for me. I ll really appreciate any help you could bring me cause i dont have a phone to replace this one. I also ask the moderator to move this post if this is not the right place for it, I ve been seaching for help but there is just too much information concerning radios, modem, and bands that i can really understand.

My carrier here is Digitel working with this bands
LTE 1800
3G 900


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NbFKY8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire