samedi 30 avril 2016

I think failed rooting on N5 causes issues

I flashed, unlocked and tried to root my phone with this guide:

http: //wccftech.com/flash-and-root-nexus-5-on-android-6-0-1-mmb29k/

Why I think rooting failed is that that I followed the guide through to the last step and after the last step clockwork mod said that rooting failed and I had two options to root or go back (but judging by the system messages the SU zip was installed). I think here I made the mistake to choose rooting "again". I read later in another guide but concerning twrp that this situation where the SU zip gets installed but the message says Installation failed a bug is and that I should not do what I did.

Anyway root was not achieved as I checked with the root checker app. The recovery mode now looks a bit strange. And I cannot install the current patch for marshmallow because it is an unsigned zip.

Where do I go from here reflash the recovery? And install SU again


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y038bx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire