mercredi 30 mars 2016

Unable to flash rom after failed update on Kies

Hey guys I am was going from rooted 4.4 to 5.1.1 and running the dynamic kat rom...I downgraded to stock 4.4 and attempted to update through Kies...well the update hung at 87% for a long time and eventually failed, I got the "system encounted a firmware issue " error and was unable to restart...Kies will not recognize my note no matter how many times I flash the drivers and Odin always fails no matter the version I try to flash...Even SmartSwitch says "device failed to recognize", and I cannot flash twrp either (I even tried flashing PIT files which failed as well) (I still get a "comm4" connection in odin)
(4.4/5.0.1) <ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Binary Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1100)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Sm0Cb9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire