mardi 29 mars 2016

PLK-AL10 B352 Download and issue report

Hi All,

On the Chinese huawei forum there is a closed thread about the B352 update for the PLK-AL10 version. There users can give feedback about the update and report problems. In this thread I hope we can create the same only than in English.

one thing that I needed to do before I could download the update was to use a Chinese proxy address. With that as proxy I was able to download the B352 firmware update within HiSuite.

PROBLEMS
- Google sync calcander freezes after a while
- Google sync contact freezes after a while
- overall notification issue is still there


When I find solutions or new problems I will update the post.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RHusWV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire