mercredi 30 mars 2016

after Cyanogen install, what Google options exist?

Hi,
I am looking at installing Cyanogen on my Moto G XT1039. One of the reasons why is to reclaim resources used by unwanted Google apps, another is to get away from Google synchronising everything.

As I understand it, the Cyanogen ROM is essentially just the OS? I have seen reference to Gapps, which seems to add Google apps. Is it possible to pick & choose which Google apps to install? I want Maps & Play but not Newsstand, Music etc.

How can I find out what Google apps/services are essential (if any), or which ones are essential for things like Maps, speech recognition etc? For example, I have Calendar+, which I think just runs on Google Calendar, (although I didn't want this, I wanted a stand-alone calendar with no connection to Google's insidious synchronising etc)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SwdfDl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire