mardi 29 mars 2016

Looking for a stable Rom for Xperia M dual , Which actually lets me use both Sims

Hi guys :),

I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this , so please forgive me if im doing anything wrong (im a noobie and this is my first post)




Im looking for a stable/bug free Rom with Move to sd option right there in the normal settings . Im really tired of using the official rom for so long .. unable to play any good games and even being limited to choosing either one or two of my fav games since low storage message always shows up :( . Im willing to try any rom you suggest as long as i'll be able to use both my sims. when i looked around i saw that some ppl say that lollipop doesn't support dual sim.. and even if i flashed it , i'll be limited to single sim . It might not seem that bad for most people but it does to me lol. So im also asking to clarify if i flash the patch file provided alongside the cm12 rom will i be able to use full function of my phone. My main goal is gaming so even if there aren't any bug free Roms there i hope you can suggest me a working way to install games and move em to my sd card.


Currently my phone is running on Android 4.3 , Stock 15.5.A.1.5 ( Rooted with towlroot)

So thats why im looking for a new rom , I hope you can indeed help me with my problem and Thanks for all your help in advance :fingers-crossed: !!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qdsM1A
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire