lundi 29 août 2016

Can't flash any other hidden.img other than Poland's & battery question.

Hello

Since I upgraded to android 6.0.1 I can't flash any other hidden.img other than Poland's. I first upgraded to 6.0.1 by using a Poland copy from sammobile. As it was the first one released. It seems now I can't revert to Egypt. Its where I live and where I bought it from. If I extract Egypt's ROM and remove hidden.img and flash the rest of its components it works but it says UAE. I tried flashing the ROM without it and then flashing hidden.img alone lastly but it didn't work either just fail in flashing. Currently using Egypt's ROM and Poland's hidden.img combined with skipsoft toolbox.
So What does hidden.img exactly do on the unlocked versions of the Note 4. I want it to be reverted to Egypt as I'm sending it back to Samsung to fix a battery related issue. I'm not even entirely sure if my phone was stating Egypt when I bought it nor if even Samsung cares about what I'm doing with the phone as its not covered with warranty, bought it since release.



My battery problem,
This happen when I left my phone under direct sun light in a car for about 2hs. Firstly my phone wouldn't even work properly just enters a bootloop. Changed the battery and this stopped but my phone shuts down randomly mostly at low % battery ~30% sometimes it happens on even 70%. Its completely random. So I just got another battery, same problem and another one. 3 in total and its the same thing happening over and over again. Granted the batteries aren't genuine as Samsung Egypt ran out of stock and been without Note 4 batteries for more than 2 months now.
Is it a battery problem and should I try another one ? Maybe its still the battery ???

Thanks in advance : )


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bNnE0r
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire