mardi 30 août 2016

Troubleshoot Random Resets?

Hello

I'm getting 1-2 restarts almost daily, and what is consistent is that the phone will short-vibrate once, then a pause of about 8 seconds, then two quick short-vibrates in succession (about .25 sec apart) and then the phone restarts.

This can happen when in my pocket, it can happen while actively using it, can also happen when just sitting there on my desk with screen on. I haven't seen a pattern regarding app use or activity triggering the restart.

I posted a question a month ago about how people with Androids can troubleshoot restarts. There HAS to be a way (app, etc) that allows you to see crashlogs **without** rooting your phone. Yet, I got no replies here to my last post.

Is this really such a hard thing to do with Android? Please, tell me if I'm wrong and missing something completely obvious. I'm right now factory resetting my phone cause I can't figure what's causing this.

Thanks in advance for the help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c6JREo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire