mercredi 31 août 2016

PIVOTAL CROSSROADS... Any help is better then no help.

I am a Nexus advocate and the same will most likely be true no matter which name or branding Google chooses to use... that is as long as they don't steer away from the customizability and the virtually impossibility of a software brick.

Anywho I am a owner of a 6p. I bought it in Feb. around Valentine's day. The reason this is revenant is because @ that time is when the gold nexus came out and was on sale. The only problem being was I didn't want the gold.. I wanted the aluminum one. I was able to remedy that easily enough. I ordered a new Rear housing via ali express which came with the glass and bottom plastic piece that covered the screws. I have repaired my Nexus 5 lcd probably 5 times. So I have some experience with mobile repair. When the back finally came in (like a month). I watched a quick tutorial of a tear down. When I was applying heat I used a little too much and ruined my camera. I was able to access the camera but it was very blurry to the point of not being able to make out what ever it was. So I ordered another camera via ali express again, waited a month, then attempted another repair. This time I had no issues with the heat gun or removing the rear housing. To replace the camera was not as easy as it would have been for the Nexus 5... there are several steps involved... one of which being too take out the battery... I cannot figure out for the life of me why Huawei would feel it necessary to apply a **** ton of adhesive on a battery that has little to no wiggle room but they did. While I was attempting the removal I ripped the poly bag and could instantly smell the lithium. Soooo I ended up ordering a new battery from China again. While I was waiting for it to come in the phone fell off of my bench and cracked the screen. I had no idea if the screen would work or not until the battery arrived so I could test. Well the battery came in finally I installed it with no issues. The phone is once again in one piece but unfortunately the screen does not work, but, I am not sure that it is only the screen not working. Is there anyway that I would be able to troubleshoot or verify that it is only the screen that isn't working? This is why I named the post pivotal moment... if it is only the screen and I can somehow verify it then ill purchase a screen... but if I order the screen, replace it, only to find out that it is not the screen where the problems reside and/or it is only one of many problems then I'll probably give up and lick my wounds.. So, in a nutshell, is there anyway to run a diagnostic or anything like it... At this point ANY help or suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWoWp3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire