dimanche 22 mai 2016

Kindle Fire HD6 4th gen Bricked?!

Hello XDACommunity, I made an account just so I could ask you guys this question. I have a Kindle Fire HD6 4th generation and I rooted using Kingroot last night, all was good and dandy and this morning I left it with the screen on sitting on my desk, I walked away for a little bit and came back and the screen was off and non-responsive to anything. If I turn it on while its connected to my PC, a device named "MT65xx Preloader" shows up under "Unknown Devices" in Device Manager. This device will disappear after 3 -4 seconds and then re-appear after 3-4 seconds. Keep in mind that the screen does still not turn on. Thank you so much and have an awesome day :)

EDIT**
I do not have TWRP either. :/


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1s3Jb9J
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire